Rising Flame Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Voting is OPEN, to receive rewards contact RedSonja
Donations are OPEN!!
If anyone notices any issues with the forums please contact Nerzhule.

Go down
Vault
Vault

Darkmoon Faire Times Empty Darkmoon Faire Times

8/6/2020, 11:52 pm
While I know that I'm the one that helped fix the calender, the Darkmoon Faire appears to be having some issues it seems. Currently it's starting ahead of schedule it seems, and it isn't coinciding with the official Blizzard times for the faire either. I will be looking into getting this fixed in the future, but I can't make any promises. For now, I would recommend checking all three Faire locations when ever the official Darkmoon Faire on Blizzard server's start up, as well as checking them when our calendar shows them supposedly as active. The next one for July according to our calendar should be starting on the 3rd over in Mulgore, but I would like people to help report when they see the faire up and about if it's out of the dates our calendar is saying to help me pinpoint where exactly I went wrong with the dates.

As it should be, the Faire is SUPPOSED to be the first full week of every month but apparently I screwed up somewhere with it. Any help finding rogue Darkmoon Faires up will be great.

Current listings of the upcoming faires and their locations:

• July 3rd > 9th - Mulgore (Supposed to be 5th through 11th)
  • July 31st > August 6th - Terokkar Forest (Supposed to be 2nd through 8th)
  • September 4th > 10th Elwynn Forest (Supposed to be 6th through 12th)
  • October 2nd > 8th Mulgore (Supposed to be 4th through 10th)
  • October 30th > November 5th Terokkar Forest (Supposed to be 1st through 7th)
  • December 4th > 10th Elwynn Forest (Supposed to be 6th through 12th)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum